We promise to:
At Information we may collect from you we respect your privacy and we promise to:
- Use your personal information only to provide you with the information you have requested or have agreed to receive.
- Keep your data safe and secure and process it in a manner that follows your wishes.
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have signed up to receive.
- Only disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes when you have said it’s OK to do so.
Information we may collect from you
Information that you provide to us, such as your IP address, name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and bank account information, personal description, information with regards to your business, any information about you or your business that you revealed in photographs which you uploaded to our system or provided to us (or which you permit us to take) and any other information that you choose to volunteer, when you:
- Submit a booking enquiry through our website
- Complete contact or enquiry forms on our website
- Leave a review
- Subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time
- Correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our website (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
- Report a problem with any of our Services.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to the information you voluntarily give us. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that, should you unsubscribe, we have enough data to dedupe against so you do not receive unwanted communication.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in the United Kingdom and Europe provided by Google cloud. with secure backuops locally. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Backups are made on a daily bases. Backups are deleted 1 month after that, which complies the GDPR policy
All payments made through our websites and our apps are processed by our selected third party payment processing services, such as PayPal. Such payments are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer technology. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 16. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 16. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 16 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
Report a Compliance
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Wordpress Stats (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is an analytics service provided by Automattic Inc. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of Cloud 9 Vets, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Google AdWords (Advertising Cookies)
Opt-out: Visiting Google’s Ads Settings.
We may use Google AdWords Remarketing Tag and Facebook Pixel to advertise Cloud 9 Vets Limited across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network and the Facebook network.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking & Facebook Pixel (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on Cloud 9 Vets.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
We use Facebook Pixel on our website. Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and on our website.
By default, Yandex.Metrica collects information about all users who visit a site.
Collecting data about individual users can be blocked with the Yandex. Metrica opt-out browser add-on that is available for the most popular desktop browsers.
Google Tag Management
This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on Simply Cats Vets in a centralised fashion. This results in the Users’ Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Simply Cats Vet Clinic Website and App Policy
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and bank account information, personal description, information with regards to your business, any information about you or your business that you revealed in photographs which you uploaded to our system or provided to us (or which you permit us to take) and any other information that you choose to volunteer, when you:
- register with us, log in through or when use our App;
- submit while managing your jobs and/or work through our Apps;
- call a client, send a text message, check replies, clock in start and finish time of jobs, change payment method, change the price of a job, upload photos, cross sell, leave a task or a comment in a booking file, or otherwise provide or enter information via our App;
- complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
- correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our websites and our apps (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
- report any problem with any job whatsoever.
- Information that we may collect automatically each time you use any of our apps:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device (“Device”) you use, mobile network information, your mobile operating system and your time zone setting;
- details of your use of our App, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, photos and/or videos, contact details, and other communication data or information, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may also use GPS technology or other location technology in connection with our App to determine your current location. This will be the case, for example, if you use the Simply Cats Vets app to manage your interactions (for further details see the End User Licence, which is available in-app). Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your location preferences in the settings menu on your Device.
How we use your information?
We use the information you give to us:
- to administer any account, you may have with us;
- to assist and allow you to manage your jobs;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us, your jobs or the clients;
- to notify you about any changes to your jobs or the services provided to you by us;
- to ensure that content on our apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and your Device;
- specifically, we will provide your data to the client whose job/s are allocated to you, for the purpose of providing a professional service.
This information may include (i) your name and contact details; (ii) the details about your company and the services you will provide, together with any information relevant to the service; (iii) the non-binding quote provided to the client; and (iv) your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
- to administer our apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to carry out our business, allocate jobs to you, assist with the customer service and in carrying out your day-to-day work;
- investigate, resolve or pass on to the relevant authorities any complaint or any issue or claim you might have with or against a client or any issue or claim a client might have with or against you;
- to improve our apps to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device;
- to improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services;
- to allow you to manage your jobs and workflow;
- as part of our efforts to keep our websites and apps safe and secure;
- to measure or understand our effectiveness; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We reserve the right to use any and all such information for any other purposes related to our and your business and any and all of our and your clients.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located mainly in the United Kingdom and Europe. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You will need to change or update that password from time to time in accordance with instructions from the company. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We provide encryption of personal data. Data encryption translates data into another form, or code, so that only people with access to a secret key (formally called a decryption key) or password can read it. The purpose of data encryption is to protect digital data confidentiality as it is stored on computer systems and transmitted using the internet or other computer networks.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Simply Cats Vet Clinic or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- We believe, in our absolute discretion, that you are in breach of any agreement between you and us, and/or we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you might be in breach of any agreement with a client and/or any other third-party related to us.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our End User Licence, and/or the Sub-Contractor / Vet Associate Agreement and/or any other agreements we might have with you; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Simply Cats Vet Clinic, our customers, or any other third-party related in any way to us. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any agreements you have with us, clients or any other third parties related to us, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Usage Data. Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
Data Controller (or Owner). The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
This Application The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.